2019 Camping Rates
Campsite rates based on 4 persons per site.
Extra Person/Child is $3
Overnight - Campsite Only (Tent) - $15/day
Overnight - Electric Campsite (Tent) - $20/day
Overnight - Electric Campsite (Camper/RV) - $25/day
Overnight - Facility Use - $3/person
Extra Person - $3/day
Day use - $2/person/day
Firewood (per crate) - $6
Firewood (per wagon-load) - $15
Facilities Use Fees:Chapel/Open-Air Shelter - $25/day
Summer - $60/day or night
*Winter - $80/ day or night
Bunkhouse (#1 - #4)
Summer Use - $20/night
*Winter Use - $30/night
Summer Use - $25/night
*Winter Use - $35/night
*Winter use includes heat
Storage Use Fees:Trailer storage (w/o any hookups) $1/day
Trailer Storage (with no electric hookup, on site) $12/day
Trailer Storage (with electric hookup on site) $17/day
Rates were revised by LPCC Delegates in May 2018.
Pine Ridge Campground Rules
Please remember, camping at Pine Ridge is a privilege, not a right. If you are deemed to not be in compliance with these rules you will be asked to leave with no refund. Please keep God's nature enjoyable for all. Thank you! Pine Ridge Board and Caretakers.
1) Reservations to be made in advance. Payment due upon arrival. Pay in office or payment drop box.
2) Quiet time is 11 PM to 6 AM.
3) Keep campsites, building and recreational areas clean, or cleaner than you found them. Return all moved items to their original location.
4) Place your trash in the proper trash receptacle. No burning of trash in the fire pits.
5) Camp fires in fire pits only and under control. No outside firewood from more than 10 miles away. No fireworks for flares.
6) No hunting.
7) No swimming without adult supervision.
8) When canoeing, life jackets must be worn.
9) When hiking and exploring, don't disturb the wild life and "plants".
10) All pets must be on a leash, or in a kennel, and under control at all times. Clean up all pet waste.
11) If ground is wet and/or soft please limit travel on grass and park in proper parking areas.
12) Speed limit is 10 mph - No ATVs, UTVs, or Golf karts.
13) No throwing of rocks anywhere, including in/on pond or ice.
14) For non emergency problems or concerns contact office at (920) 528-8307.
Respect the property of the campground as if it was your own.
Facilities Available at Pine Ridge
We have over 70 acres of beautiful scenic land. Full of a variety of trees and plants. Fifteen acres of wooded nature trails. A lake for swimming, fishing, and canoeing. A trail to the Onion River for canoeing. Pine Ridge is open all year round. There are no designated campsites, but electric and water hookups for RV and tent camping are available throughout the campground. Picnic tables and campfire grates are available in the camping areas.
Annual Family Campout
2018 Annual Family Camp-out is August 3-5th.
Arrive Friday night after work or during the day, set up camp. Saturday scheduled activities are crafts, games. The corn roast and potluck will be at 5:00 PM. Please bring a dish to pass for the potluck. Following supper is our worship service. To top off the night, we will have our huge bonfire. Sunday morning features All-You-Can-Eat Breakfast at the Chalet.
Enjoy the wonder outdoors by taking a stroll on the Nature Trail. You may canoe on our lake, enjoy a refreshing swim to cool off on a hot summer day or do whatever your little heart desires.
Come enjoy the great outdoors that God has given us. Joins us for a fun-filled weekend!
The 2019 Family Camp-out poster and church bulletin inserts will be available in Spring 2019.